Laugh Everyday~ Live Every Moment~ Love Beyond Words~
Jer 29:11 "For I know the plans I have for you declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."

Saturday, July 12, 2008

Ethan's turning 10!


Fri - Jul 18
San Antonio, TX
Verizon Wireless Amphitheater introduces Tony Hawk Boom Boom Huck-Jam!

So OK, I am having trouble lately........... my kids are getting older. Ethan is so excited and wanted me to blog that his birthday party is going to be Chris and his friends going to see the Tony Hawk Boom Boom Huck-Jam Show. San Antonio is quickly turning into one of the most popular place's in the US to hold venues like shows and concerts etc...... With being in Alaska for so long these opportunity's were not always available to us for the kids. Now that we live here and for this show to start its tour date on Ethan's actual birthday is really cool and exciting for him. So I put together 2 grids for this reason. 1. I built the Tony Hawk one and forgot to add Ethan's picture in it. 2. I had to build one of Ethan over the past year. He is getting so big and I am so proud of him. Plus turning 10 years old is a big deal as Ethan put it to me. Of course when he asked me if I would post this on our blog like I did Sami and Elijah's birthday's, I said " Of course I am, your my son and I love bragging about my kids especially on their birthday's!" Ethan looked at me and rolled his eye's and says in his Ethan way "Mom, your weird!" and walks out! Nice, I guess that is what I get for being a proud mom.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Jody said...

That is so cool Ethan! I love you!
Aunt Jody