Laugh Everyday~ Live Every Moment~ Love Beyond Words~
Jer 29:11 "For I know the plans I have for you declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."

Monday, June 9, 2008

Happy Early Father's Day Papaw! (see I did it in advance so I wouldn't forget!:)


Well I have been busy updating my blog and the kids were with me ofcourse watching everything I do and as I added "Missing Daddy" picture for Father's Day, They asked what about Papaw? So I pulled up some of my favorites of Papaw with each of the kids. I love these shots. Expeically the motorcycle ones. That was their favorite thing to do with him. The loved it. They are like me in that sense. I always loved to ride with my dad on his motorcycle as a little girl. Anyway, Papaw, Dad we Love and Miss you. Happy Early Father's Day from your grandchildren and your children! Wuv you Papaw!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: