Laugh Everyday~ Live Every Moment~ Love Beyond Words~
Jer 29:11 "For I know the plans I have for you declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."

Monday, June 9, 2008

Hannah's Kindergarten Graduation Barbeque!


Well she is off and running! She is as you can see much taller than the kids in her class but they all love Hannah. She absoultley loves school and her teacher Ms. Garcia. Her other love....." The Monkey Bars" Her poor hands are so calsed filled and rough from her always doing it. I have to restrict her from monkey bars till her hands heal sometimes.
She is so excited to be going into 1st grade now. As she put it to Chris and I. She can now do homework that isn't boring! Again, how did we end up with such smart kids? Hannah is very outgoing, social and loves her friends. She will miss them I am sure but have no problems making new friends at Ott Elementary in the fall.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: