Laugh Everyday~ Live Every Moment~ Love Beyond Words~
Jer 29:11 "For I know the plans I have for you declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."

Friday, March 21, 2008

YouTube - Hero Holiday Dominican Republic 2007

Read this please...... to turn off the music on the drive in post with the kids playing soccer, just click the sound button two time quickly and it will stop playing American Dreams so you can go and read and look at my other posts without the music. I didn't realize I couldn't take the music off once I add it and I worked on that drive in for 2 hours so its staying till I have time to change it!!! However, I still love the song and its message as well as this message. Please read below and click on the website. Read on.........



Ok, I am just in awe of this short video from Blogs for a Cause. Nikki and her friends are doing mission work that the Lord has called them to do. As you can see in the pictures they are in need of donations. Plus if you donate $20 you can get a designed new blogpage made by Nikki. She will the send a picture of what our money goes too. So please click on this link below and watch Nikki and friends serving The Lord and helping those in need. Even if you don't want to donate or get a webpage just watch the video. It will touch your heart and give you a sense of how blessed we really are compared to so many people in this world. So watch this and enjoy!
God Bless You.

YouTube - Hero Holiday Dominican Republic 2007

No comments: