Laugh Everyday~ Live Every Moment~ Love Beyond Words~
Jer 29:11 "For I know the plans I have for you declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."

Friday, March 21, 2008

Some cute pictures of the kids that I took.

These are some of my favorite shots from Sunday. I will add all their Easter photos on Sunday. Tomorrow we are doing a Easter egg hunt with The Wrights and coloring eggs. Elijah is so excited. We are going to try to go get his picture taken with the Easter Bunny. He is at the age were everything is so magical and perfect. Man I wish I could go back to that time!! The innocence of children is so humbling. Anyway, will add more nice pictures of the kids on Sunday. We are going to church and then possibly to a Easter Brunch (maybe)!! My kids are going to be screaming more Sami then anyone to go home and change! I love the skirt and shirt we got her. She does too but she hates that its a dress. She doesn't do dress's well at all. Its always a fight with her to put one on. Hannah ofcourse would wear dress all day. She loves being all dressed up. She is so girly like that. Elijah will want to come home and take his pants off. Yes, he hits the door and starts stripping his shoes, socks and pants off and wants his pj's on or a shirt and underwear. You can tell he is home all day can't you! Ethan will want to get out of the whole outfit expecially his dress shoes. He hates new shoes because they hurt his feet. The joys of being a kid. Anyway enjoy these shots and will add more of the kids soon.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: