Laugh Everyday~ Live Every Moment~ Love Beyond Words~
Jer 29:11 "For I know the plans I have for you declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."

Thursday, October 4, 2007

My Favorites shots of my favorite things.... FLOWERS&Fruit&Gardening!!!!














Ok, while walking around Poppa and Tina's Farm. I was inspired to take pictures of the beauty around thier home. They had peach tree's and apple trees, and plum trees and pear trees and beatiuful big roses and flowers everywhere. Just loved it. So I started just taking pictures for me to have and put into a college frame of my fav's. So I thought I would share a couple of them. I am in love with a lot of these shots let me tell you. They are just so pretty. I hope you like them as much as I do...... Cori











No comments: