Laugh Everyday~ Live Every Moment~ Love Beyond Words~
Jer 29:11 "For I know the plans I have for you declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."

Friday, October 5, 2007

More of what I love Flowers and Gardening at Grandma Pearson's


Every year Grandma Eddy puts out the most beatiuful flower baskets and pots and they grow something else I tell you what. I love it when we come to visit and the beauty of being in thier yard and looking at all these colors and watching how each year she changes it up. So I got a little bug in me to start taking photos of the things I loved and I used my color accents on my camera to get all the special colorings in the flowers you see. I hope you all love them as much as I do. I couldn't get enough. Enjoy!









No comments: