Laugh Everyday~ Live Every Moment~ Love Beyond Words~
Jer 29:11 "For I know the plans I have for you declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."

Friday, May 28, 2010

Celebrating Elijah's "real" 7th Birthday with his class. Happy Birthday Elijah!

Well, today is Elijah's 7th Birthday. Its hard to believe my baby is 7 years old already and going into 2nd grade! Uncle Jay and I were able to go pick up cupcakes and drinks and bring them to his class for him to celebrate with all his classmates. He was so excited when we came in. He is just a Happy Boy at heart period. He is so excited to be 7 years old now he told me. He said " But mom I not to close to being a grown up yet?" as if this was a big deal. I said " well no, your only 7 and you don't need to hurry and rush to grow up yet. You can stay my baby for a long time!" His teacher started laughing at him and gave him a hug and said "Elijah I can always count on you to bring a smile to my face!" So sweet. Now tomorrow he wants Uncle Jay and I to take him to Wal-Mart to spend his birthday money. He wants a new cowboy hat, and he wants a baseball glove. Thats all he has said he wants thus far. I am sure we will walk into a toy section and it will be like Toy Heaven to him with money to burn! Oh well, its his money and I always let them spend it on what they want. Happy 7th Birthday Elijah. We Love you!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: