Laugh Everyday~ Live Every Moment~ Love Beyond Words~
Jer 29:11 "For I know the plans I have for you declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."

Friday, March 19, 2010

The Pearson Family Photo Shoot!

This is the first backround we used. I love the wall they have in one of the rooms and we waited till I could use it because I thought it went good with our color scheme of blues and whites of all shades. So Ok, I am trying to remember now which ones we went with top collage we got 1 of the family shoot that is bigger, 1 of the grandparent/grandkid shot, the horizantal shot of The Boy's, and The Girl's and the one of the 5 Pearson Cousins.
Now in this one, we got the one of Poppa and Grandma because they haven't one done of them they said in probably 10+ years! I said well we are fixing that problem and I love this shot of them. Then we got the dog pile on Uncle Mike with Elijah's hands out because it was teh cutest one with all the smiles, and we got the one of Poppa, Grandma with their sons.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: