Laugh Everyday~ Live Every Moment~ Love Beyond Words~
Jer 29:11 "For I know the plans I have for you declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."

Friday, August 14, 2009

Kids playing at SIx Flags after being at WaterPark all day!

 

Chris took the kids this past Sunday to Six Flags to go play at the Water Park. Well of course they wanted to go ride some rides and Chris took them to do so. It was only a couple and here are some shots that Chris got of the kids. I love the shot of Sami all blurry with the sun setting on her hair. They want to go to Sea World one more time before school starts next Monday so I guess I will doing that one this week with them just Me and the kids again so I can spend another day with them at the park before I have my second set of Spinal Blocks on Friday Aug 21st. Its sucks thou, that is meet and greet teacher day for Ethan, Hannah and Elijah. Sami isn't having 8th grade orientation this year. I have no clue either! I give up understanding what the schools are thinking or doing, however, I won't get to go this year so Chris taking them and on Camera duty for me!!! Post again soon.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: