Laugh Everyday~ Live Every Moment~ Love Beyond Words~
Jer 29:11 "For I know the plans I have for you declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Third Day's New Album has Chris Daughtry on "Slow Down"


(CLICK BELOW TO TURN OFF MUSIC PLAYER AND THEN COME BACK UP AND PRESS PLAY ON THIS)

I have been having a difficult week to say the least. I was driving and Third Day's New Song Revelation which I will post next came on and brought me to tears because of it speaking right to my heart and of issues I am going thru myself. So I came home and ran to the computer and then I seen one of my absoulte favorite singers Chris Daughtry has sang back up on another song called Slow Down which also speaks right to the heart of some of my problems. So I thought I would share this little clip with Chris Daughtry on it and a small piece of Slow Down with you all. I will post the whole song of Revelation which is the title of thier New Album coming out July. Can't wait. We already have most of them anyway. I needed to hear these songs today and God was able to put them in my path. Take a listen!

No comments: