Laugh Everyday~ Live Every Moment~ Love Beyond Words~
Jer 29:11 "For I know the plans I have for you declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."

Sunday, November 16, 2008

Winter Carnival at Stacey Jr/Sr High School




Sami is the president of a group at school that helped set up this carnival this year. She and her friends ran the catch a fish section! Yeah, we ended up with like 12 fish and 3 have already died!!! I love my kids! Anyway, we sat out there and the kids had a lot of fun getting faces painted, throwing pies at teachers faces, playing games, eating food and earning toys. By the end of it, I was so tired. I had been on my feet all day but was more than ready to be done! The kids did really well and we are very proud of her. She stayed till after 7pm to help clean up and really did her part. She followed thru on her promises and as always had FUN! All of us did. Here are some images from it to share.

No comments: