Laugh Everyday~ Live Every Moment~ Love Beyond Words~
Jer 29:11 "For I know the plans I have for you declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."

Saturday, October 11, 2008

Devine Acres Christmas Tree Farm and Pumpkin Extravaganza!





*great photo opps*scenic hayride *catch-n-release fishing* barrel train ride*duck races
*hay bale maze *rope maze *color maze *scarecrow dressing*farm animals* tin bucket golf
*shaded playground*horseshoe & washer tossin'* pumpkin painting (you buy the pumpkin)
* bean bag forest * hippity hops * sack races * movie barn * volleyball
* campfires (Smores kits available for purchase). *and much more!!!*

http://www.devineacres.com/pumpkin.htm


We are so excited!!! I love farms and we get to take our kids to a real Pumpkin/Christmas Tree Farm this year. These are some shots of the Farm and things they have to do there. You can even go to their website to check it out. Its about a hour south of San Antonio, but worth the drive. Hannah and Elijah are beyond excited to go and have fun and I personally am too! These are the things I love to do with the kids... Chris is just like ok, lets go!!! Sami and Ethan are about the same with Chris in excitement because well they are getting older and Ethan even went as far as to ask if he could bring his DS to play when he is bored. I think they will get there thou and change their minds and love it. I am going to take tons of pictures too, so stay updated. I will post them tonight when I get home! Till then, we are off to the Farm to go Pumpkin picking!

No comments: