Laugh Everyday~ Live Every Moment~ Love Beyond Words~
Jer 29:11 "For I know the plans I have for you declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."

Sunday, July 27, 2008

Sami is joining the Youth Band!

Sami banging away on her drums. The quote on her big base drum is done in white vinyl. Item is posted on Endless Possibilities.

Sami rocking out to " Amercian Dreams by Casting Crowns also below on playlist!

Her other favorites "Alter to the Door by Casting Crowns and Rockstar by Thrid Day. Sami made sure I added them to our playlist at bottom of page if you want to listen to what Sami listen's too! She would be so proud!:)

Can you totally see Sami rocking out for Jesus! She is so into this new adventure she is about to partake in. Roger our church's band leader approached us and wants to start a Youth Band at the church and asked Sami to be part of it. Sami is more than excited and has been researching her favorite christian songs she wants to play and learn. Right now her most favorite group is Casting Crowns. I am very excited for her. Not only can she play guitar both acoustic and electric she also has drums and plugs in her ipod into her ears turns on her songs and learns to play them by ear. Either I hear the drums non-stop as she pounds away on them or her guitar. She is starting to sing a little. She is more reserved about singing right now but I think with practice and confidence she will come out of that shell. Chris constantly tells me to sing back up at church. I used to a long time ago but now save it for my family and singing along in the car! I think Sami will do great at this. Music is what she lives for. Its part of who she is and I can see it always being a important part of her life. Can you just see her up there rocking out to American Dreams or Alter to the Door by Casting Crowns. She wants to learn how to play Rockstar by Third Day. I just roll my eyes because that is so my Sami! So please add her to your prayer list today that God continue to grant her the gift of music.

No comments: