Laugh Everyday~ Live Every Moment~ Love Beyond Words~
Jer 29:11 "For I know the plans I have for you declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."

Thursday, July 3, 2008

Happy 4th of July!


(Click in the picture to watch the pictures that remind us why we are fighting oversea's and why fighting Terrorism is still the most important thing. Who wants another 9/11? Not me!)

I just wanted to say Happy 4th of July! I wanted some patriotic pic's to show our pride not only in our country but also as a military family who fights for the freedoms that this country allows. To all the military friends and family's we know and don't know serving in Afghanistan, Iraq, and anywhere across this world who sacrifice their lives for the freedoms of all Americans, WE THANK-YOU!!! GOD BLESS! Happy 4th of July!!
Chris, Cori, Sami, Ethan, Hannah and Elijah Pearson

No comments: