Laugh Everyday~ Live Every Moment~ Love Beyond Words~
Jer 29:11 "For I know the plans I have for you declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."

Saturday, March 15, 2008

The Kids Soccer Pictures and Nice Pictures before Chruch!


Ok, I love this Drive Thru video slideshow! I also love the Christian Rock Group Casting Crowns " American Dream". Love this song! Anyway, I have added all the kids soccer pictures and pictures of the kids I took them before Chruch because I wanted their hair to look decent to be honest. Please really don't look at the pictures of Chris and I. I had no intention of adding our pictures and kept clicking on the wrong jpg number. Anyway, Sit back enjoy the movie show of The Pearson Children/Family. I hope this helps with updating pictures of the kids for you all who have been waiting for updated pictures. I will figure out shortly how to change the kids side at a glance pictures. Have fun looking at them. Move your cursor off the screen and the video will play small on the left corner. If you don't want to listen to the song click the speaker and it will stop playing. However, listen to it at least once around. There are tons of pictures so you can turn it off after that! Enjoy!
PS... click on view images to see the pictures clearer and faster for those who don't have the patience!

No comments: