Laugh Everyday~ Live Every Moment~ Love Beyond Words~
Jer 29:11 "For I know the plans I have for you declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."

Friday, March 19, 2010

The Pearson Family Enjoying a nice game of Frisbee in the backyard.

This was their last night with us and they spent it outside enjoying our Lovely Spring Weather!!! It was so nice out today again. The Final Four and Chris and I have loved having Poppa, Grandma and Uncle Mike and Niki come to visit. This was out in our backyard and everyone just enjoying themselves and playing Frisbee and playing games. We will miss them. Grandma cried off and on all evening and brought me and the kids to tears also. WE love you guys and hope you had a great time. I also wanted to say a special thank you for the support you have shown. As many of you know I have RSD and don't spend much time on my leg these days due to how badly the pain is, and didn't get to go to the amusement parks and do tons of stuff with them but I did make it to the Riverwalk for St. Patty's and Hannah's Soccer game and was wiped out from it but as Grandma even said " Just seeing you puts this all into perspective". I have said seeing is believing and as guilty as I feel, they made me still feel loved. We love you all, thank you for another great visit. Love The Final Four
Posted by Picasa

No comments: