Laugh Everyday~ Live Every Moment~ Love Beyond Words~
Jer 29:11 "For I know the plans I have for you declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."

Sunday, July 13, 2008

BIG BROTHER 10 IS ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



http://bigbrother10gossip.blogspot.com/
http://www.welovebigbrother.com/
( I will add sites as the season goes on which sites are best!)
YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ok, This is my favorite show. My cousin Jody and I are addicted and call and text each other tons of times during the show. Not only do we tivo the show we also watch Big Brother After Dark on Showtime from 11pm-2am to see what the houseguest are doing and they don't bleep out a thing, so you get to see what is going on when they don't think they are on the air! SO MUCH FUN TO WATCH!!!!!!!!!!!!! SAD I KNOW BUT FUN! I know its silly but I have to tell you, right now someone else reality besides my own is much better to watch and relieves my stress levels and lets me enjoy the weirdness of other peoples lives for awhile. Plus Jody and I are always figuring out who we like and we even have difference's in who we like and who will go to the end! It sooooooooooo much fun. Her and I just laugh and its great. So sit back and follow us I am going to being blogging on Big Brother 10. They changed the house too for season 10 which is really cool! I added the blogsite for Big Brother 10 Gossip! Yeah, they even have their own blogsite. How perfect can it get! Oh, yeah I forgot it will get even better. So Big Brother Fans for the next 3 months its on! YES, I NEEDED THIS!

1 comment:

Jody said...

I am so excited! Everyone keeps telling us to get a life, but this is so much fun to watch! Love Me