Laugh Everyday~ Live Every Moment~ Love Beyond Words~
Jer 29:11 "For I know the plans I have for you declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."

Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Our New House In Texas

Well let me start by saying as much as I thought I loved house hunting and going into all these houses and having researched the area and the housing market from Alaska and even had friends and a realtor helping us. Let me tell you, the whole process plus a horrible time to buy a house with the mortagage market taking a hit it ended up being hell on earth to find a home. So soon into this process we decided to rent for a least a year and wait and see if the market comes back and then buy at a lower interest rate. So that made us have to start all over and so we hit it again and finally after seeing 55 houses (I kid you not) we finally decided on this house. We really like it and its in a higher income neighborhood and its outside of the San Antonio City Limits. We will have about a 20-30 minute drive depending on traffic. It has 5 bedrooms, 4 up 1down. Huge loft/gameroom. Nice fenced backyard and a community pool and tennis courts etc...The kids will love that when we get a chance to go over there which its just down the street from us when we move in. We are so excited to moving in next week. We have been in hotels for 2 months. I WANT MY OWN BED BACK!!!! SO DO THE KIDS! Can't wait.

1 comment:

Tina said...

Pearsons, great job on the web page! Poppa was amazed at what you could do. I loved the pictures of all of you. We are praying for a smooth move in for you. Miss you all! Love Poppa & Tina