Laugh Everyday~ Live Every Moment~ Love Beyond Words~
Jer 29:11 "For I know the plans I have for you declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."

Friday, March 8, 2013

First set of Our Family Pictures








To all our Family, I have had to put up the photos and choices to choose from this way as I couldn't get a album or slideshow to upload. So this is the next easiest way. Please click on each square and it will enlarge and you can see the pictures up close and pick out the ones you like. Please then let me know what family one you want, of the 4 kids you want, of the individuals you want and the size. Enjoy and keep scrolling down and clicking to enlarge. To all our friends please enjoy seeing all the wonderful photos. These pictures are awesome. Its hard to choose, I know as I am doing the samething. Enjoy!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: