Laugh Everyday~ Live Every Moment~ Love Beyond Words~
Jer 29:11 "For I know the plans I have for you declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."

Monday, January 28, 2013

Our New Family Picture Previews!!!!

http://networkedblogs.com/HEbdf


Yes, Aunt Jody is in town!!!! So ofcourse, I had to have her do our family pictures. Yes, we got the pj ones at Christmas but far from my favorite. Thank Goodness, I got a great idea and told Jody and we headed out yesterday to Lost Maples Natural State Park about a 1 hr 45 mins away! We hiked for about 3 miles on one path and found beautiful areas to take pictures at. Then we headed to this little shak that had a texas flag on the side. These are my favorite EVER!!!! This is Jody's link of the preview above. Feel free to click on it and check them out. I will post more when I get my CD. Enjoy!

No comments: