Laugh Everyday~ Live Every Moment~ Love Beyond Words~
Jer 29:11 "For I know the plans I have for you declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."

Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Jody aka Aunt Jody visits San Antonio for her bday!

This would be a cousin collage.... The top one ofcourse is just the cousins. Jody, Virgil and I. Virgil is Jody's brother. Bottom left, Yahaira (virgils wife), Virgil, Jody and I, bottom right Chris, Cori, Virgil, Yahaira, and Jody at Big Lou's Pizza celebrating Jody's Birthday!

This was the first time that Jody or our family had met Eli. He will be 2 in Feburary. He is a cutie. We got Jody a wine glass pictures below, kindle fire purple cover, and she got a starbucks cup with a starbucks card.

Jody and I at Sami's Homecoming Vasity Game! They WON!!!!
 
The kids got me my wine glass for Christmas... Jody seen it and wanted one so this is what she got for her birthday. Yes, we match again!

 
Chris and I took Jody the night before her bday, to dinner. A much needed adult night out. We took her to our favorite mexican resturant and they put a somberero on her and sang Happy Birthday... and even annouced that she was turning 21!!!
 
We have had a great week together. She got to see Sami for homecoming, spend time with all her godchildren, me, and travel with us to Lost Maples and took our family pictures, see her brother and his family before they move to Peru, and now its time to head back. We will see her soon and Team Cooper! Thanks for visiting Aunt Jody... Love you.

No comments: