Laugh Everyday~ Live Every Moment~ Love Beyond Words~
Jer 29:11 "For I know the plans I have for you declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."

Saturday, December 8, 2012

The Story Tour....

For Chris and I's Anniversary on Nov 18th, we tend not to do much. However,this year Chris surprised me and put a lot of thought and heart into a gift for me. We always give each other a card but in my card this year was a print out of this. Its all the Christian Artist's that are preforming The Story Tour a Journey from Genesis to Revelations. Lots of Christian music and great speakers. Its tonight Dec 8th downtown and I have been waiting for this night since he gave it to me. I am so excited and can't wait. I am so happy to that he knew this was something I would very much enjoy. 

No comments: