Laugh Everyday~ Live Every Moment~ Love Beyond Words~
Jer 29:11 "For I know the plans I have for you declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."

Saturday, December 8, 2012

The Story Tour....

For Chris and I's Anniversary on Nov 18th, we tend not to do much. However,this year Chris surprised me and put a lot of thought and heart into a gift for me. We always give each other a card but in my card this year was a print out of this. Its all the Christian Artist's that are preforming The Story Tour a Journey from Genesis to Revelations. Lots of Christian music and great speakers. Its tonight Dec 8th downtown and I have been waiting for this night since he gave it to me. I am so excited and can't wait. I am so happy to that he knew this was something I would very much enjoy. 

2 comments:

Ahmed Ali said...

Get profit on your investment, Just invest and Rest. Earn Money without any work
www.profitclicking.com

ALONETANU94 said...

Earn Money on Without Investment, Get Free Online Jobs and Work From home.
www.jobzcorner.com