Laugh Everyday~ Live Every Moment~ Love Beyond Words~
Jer 29:11 "For I know the plans I have for you declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."

Monday, December 3, 2012

It's Christmas Time!

Saturday night we took the kids to the Riverwalk to see Santa and Mrs. Claus on the river barge to get this years Santa pictures. The last 3 years we have always done it at Six Flags and I seen a post on Facebook about free pictures on the riverwalk. Can't pass that up! Plus, I LOVE the Riverwalk at Christmas. Its so pretty and so festive. It can diffently put you right in the mood for Christmas. We also for the first time went to see the Alamo Tree. Again, So amazing. So we got some pictures in the throngs of crowds of people in front of the tree and enjoyed all the lights through out all downtown San  Antonio. All I can say is we do truly love living here. We finally feel a town that we can call home. There so many amazing things to do and we still have a huge list to check off but I would say we can check them off the list as the years go by.

No comments: