Laugh Everyday~ Live Every Moment~ Love Beyond Words~
Jer 29:11 "For I know the plans I have for you declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."

Thursday, November 15, 2012

Sami's First Varsity BasketBall Home Game

Well its BASKETBALL SEASON!!! Yeah, I have been waiting for it. I wish Ethan would play. Even the boys coach keeps asking him to play, but he said no. Maybe next year. However, Sami is full speed ahead as always. She didn't get her #30 this year, she got #1! She is a rotator right now. She is great for those 3,2,1 shots. She can draw a foul well and gets in there and plays. Its just the beginning of the season. Her home game uniforms are white, but her away ones are all new. They are blue. I love them. She even got new warmups. Plus we went out and got new bball shoes in blue and white so she match! We will see were the season takes us. So here is hoping to a great season for the Lady Eagles!

No comments: