Laugh Everyday~ Live Every Moment~ Love Beyond Words~
Jer 29:11 "For I know the plans I have for you declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."

Thursday, November 15, 2012

Chapter 2 starts! Chris's "NEW" Uniform!

Yes, everyday he has to wear a shirt and tie and dress pants and shoes. We have got a good start on shirts and ties. He needs some more pants and some shoes but we are working on it. However, every night I lay out his clothes for him. He said, I have worn the same uniform for 20 years and never had to worry about how I look or if I match. So I take care of it for him. He also is wearing in this picture his grandfather's black leather jacket that was given to him and he wears all his tie clips he was given everyday. Chapter 2, has begun and he looks so handsome. He is even growing in his goatee for me! I am loving it! So far civilian life is good!

1 comment:

Amir jamil said...

Global Ads Business which have 10 Types of Earning System s with 3 Levels Referral Program.
Want to Join Just Contact : jobzcornerz@gmail.com
www.globaladsbiz.com