Laugh Everyday~ Live Every Moment~ Love Beyond Words~
Jer 29:11 "For I know the plans I have for you declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Chris's Official Retirement Invitations!

These are the Retirement Invitations that Chris's squadron put together. Then we started hearing that no one had received them over the weekend. So Chris asked today "hey, no one is getting these. Have they been mailed out?" The answer was Yes, but just last week! So I hope you all get them and share this with anyone you want by email, by copy and pasting if people don't start getting them. Please let us know if you get yours. For those we forgot, I apologize. I had wrote all the envelopes and they said it wasn't acceptable. So they copied all address and printed them on labels and remailed them. I pray they got everyone. We sent out over 50 invitations to all family and friends and people requested to get one. However, with all that said, here they are! The countdown is on!

No comments: