Laugh Everyday~ Live Every Moment~ Love Beyond Words~
Jer 29:11 "For I know the plans I have for you declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."

Monday, September 24, 2012

Our New Home Sweet Home!

Well, these are pictures from move in day over last weekend when we were moving in the bedrooms and clothes and some kitchen stuff and our business stuff. Its been a long 10 days since signing the lease and getting moved in but we are offically done with base housing FOREVER!!!
New address is 543 Coral Harbor San Antonio, TX 78251
I will post pictures soon when I get the whole house put together. Its a process as you all well know! I have a lot of stuff to hang!
Thought I would share the outside of the house, and a picture of the kitchen and dining area off the main livingroom.

No comments: