Laugh Everyday~ Live Every Moment~ Love Beyond Words~
Jer 29:11 "For I know the plans I have for you declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."

Saturday, March 17, 2012

Six Flags and SeaWorld

 This was day 1 of our fun week.... we decided to hit Six Flags on Monday because it was the hottest day of the week and it sure was! We all got some sun, but lets just say sunburns happened! We had a great day and it was so much fun!
At the end of our evening at Six Flags we took a group photo with Tweety Bird! We look like we have been at Six Flags all day in this picture! Then Tuesday I got sick. I lost  my voice, got a fever and just kept getting worse... so we took Tuesday and stayed at home and enjoyed just being home. Grandma made Chris's favorite dinner of Chili Verde, and the kids and Aunt Amy and Uncle Mike went to the BX and they played Man Hunt, we had game night and watched a movie! Then on Wenesday I was even sicker... NO voice at all! So I stayed home and everyone hit SeaWorld and they LOVED it there. It really is cool to come and visit a place and go to fun places like this. I am glad we live here.

No comments: