Laugh Everyday~ Live Every Moment~ Love Beyond Words~
Jer 29:11 "For I know the plans I have for you declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."

Monday, February 13, 2012

Hannah goes to her Valentines Day Dance

This past weekend the Youth Center put on a pre-teen Valentines Day Dance and As you Can see we let Hannah go and she was so excited to go and be with all her friends. When we went to pick her up I was sort of shocked to see all the girls all dressed up. I thought Hannah was way over dressed but nope they all were dressed so nicely and having so much fun. My girl is growing up on me. She was in there dancing with boys and girls.... This dress she is wearing is even sweeter. I don't know why but I love seeing Hannah and Elijah in Sami and Ethan's hand me down nice clothes and Sami wore this to a Christmas dance a couple years back when she first started going. So cute! Then the next night was the Teen Dance that Sami and Ethan went to and were even served a dinner.

No comments: