Laugh Everyday~ Live Every Moment~ Love Beyond Words~
Jer 29:11 "For I know the plans I have for you declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."

Thursday, November 17, 2011

Veterans Day....

I wish sometimes that Chris helped me write the blog but he doesn't like too, he says that's my thing! However, it would help in explaining some of the things he does. I wish Chris was in one of these pictures but he isn't. However, Chris volunteered for this event in support of all our veterans past and present. It was called Veterans Outreach Program Stand Down. They passed out many clothes and military clothing and even the local biker club All Gave Some came in to support it. We had our WWII and Korean War Vets as the Color Guard. I didn't go to this, but I am glad Chris went, and I thought I would share a couple of pictures of this event, as we should always be thankful for our troops, not just on veterans day but EVERYDAY!

No comments: