Laugh Everyday~ Live Every Moment~ Love Beyond Words~
Jer 29:11 "For I know the plans I have for you declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Hannah's First Cheerleading Game!!


As promised I would post pictures of Hannah with her Cheer leading Squad Cheering at her First Football Game on Saturday. She has another game this coming Saturday that  Nana and Papaw get to see and on Friday night the get to Sami playing Volleyball. Both are very excited. Ethan and Elijah so not to feel left out will be playing fall basketball and I will soon have pictures up of them.... Ethan however see's a camera or a phone camera and disappears!!! Doesn't like to take pictures. GRRR! however Chris got Sami and Elijah below both doing what all my kids have down to a science, texting or playing games on the phones. Enjoy!!!


Posted by Picasa

No comments: