Laugh Everyday~ Live Every Moment~ Love Beyond Words~
Jer 29:11 "For I know the plans I have for you declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

The Grand Canyon!


So after leaving Grandma Kathy and Grandpa Gary's House we left and headed to The Grand Canyon! Not what I remembered and very different from when I was a kid but I am glad we went. I wasn't going to but everyone kept telling me I would regret it and they were right, everyone except my kids that is!

These are just some pictures of the Grand Canyon and of The Final Four and Chris and I around 2 different peaks we went to that over looked the Canyon. There were TONS of tourists there and very crowded but it is touristy season! We spent some time there got some pics and I am glad we did.

Posted by Picasa

No comments: