Laugh Everyday~ Live Every Moment~ Love Beyond Words~
Jer 29:11 "For I know the plans I have for you declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Catching Up on Sports Pictures

These are pictures of The Final Four's Sports Pictures that I currently have plus Sami's official homecoming picture. I still don't have in hand yet, Hannah and Elijah's Spring School Pictures, and Sami's JV Basketball Picture like her JV Volleyball picture in this collage. This summer we are having our family pictures taken and once we get all those in we will ofcourse share and more than likely it will be our Christmas Card too!! In the meantime, enjoy these updated ones and I will do my best to put them in Mother's Day Cards. Love to all!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: