Laugh Everyday~ Live Every Moment~ Love Beyond Words~
Jer 29:11 "For I know the plans I have for you declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."

Saturday, March 12, 2011

Happy St. Patty's Day at the Riverwalk!


These are all our personal shots I got on my camera. I wanted pictures of the kids and Chris, and Mom and Jay and Myself at The River walk. Because St. Patricks Day is on a Thursday, the weekend before on in San Antonio they have the St. Patty's Day Festival. They dye the River Green for the weekend, and have a boat parade and Irish Singers, and dancers and so much more. It was so hot out. However, a nice cold beer and water made things better as we sat and watched. These are some of my favorite shots of the kids and all of us. After the parade we ended up going to a Restaurant sitting outside right on the river called The County Line. Its was some really good BBQ!!! We were starving!!! Every single one of us are sunburned on our arms, face, and necks! We didn't think it was that bad out but man lets just say it was! What a great day thou. Enjoy all the pictures, and you can click on each collage to enlarge them to see the pictures better. I have posted below some of the events we watched and were part of during our day! Happy Early St. Patricks Day Everyone!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: