Laugh Everyday~ Live Every Moment~ Love Beyond Words~
Jer 29:11 "For I know the plans I have for you declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."

Saturday, January 29, 2011

Stacey High School Homecoming 2011!

Sami getting dressed, then Emily and her date Ray and Emily's mom were first to arrive so we got pictures of Sami and Aaron and Emily and Ray, and Emily and Sami together. BFF's For Life as they always say!
This is were Sami and Aaron gave each other their flowers. I am not going to even try to attempt to spell them because I can't!!! However, I love some of these shots of Sami and Aaron and a shot of Emily and Ray on the coach together.
Another collage of Emily, Sami, Aaron and Ray waiting on the group to arrive with thier parents to get pictures taken together. These are some really cute one's also.
The group starts to grow as the couples start piling in. At one point I counted with parents 21 heads in the house just in my livingroom area!!!! I love the shot of Sami and Aaron stricking thier funny pose together! Scroll on down to the other collage's as the house filled with parents and the kids all dressed up for Homecoming 2011!!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: