Laugh Everyday~ Live Every Moment~ Love Beyond Words~
Jer 29:11 "For I know the plans I have for you declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

The Final Fours 2010-2011 School Year Pictures

Sami~ 9th grade~14 1/2 years old, Ethan~ 7th grade~12 years old, Hannah~ 3rd grade~9 years old, Elijah~2nd grade~7 1/2 years old.

Ok, seriously I would really like the kids to take a decent picture! However, these are school pictures and you get what you pay for I guess as the saying goes. Oh well..... They are what they are and I just need to give in and take them and get them done for their year pictures and the 4 of them together and a new family picture (that one might not happen!!!) I can't come up with a color scheme or theme. Got to keep thinking on it I guess! Till then, Enjoy and Happy Early Thanksgiving!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: