Laugh Everyday~ Live Every Moment~ Love Beyond Words~
Jer 29:11 "For I know the plans I have for you declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."

Monday, October 25, 2010

Pictures of the kids at Pumpkin Patch wearing their boots and shirts

I wanted pictures of the kids wearing The Boot Campaign Boots that I bought them that supports our troops. I bought these shirts and yes the "your" is spelt wrong but well to late. They
are cute pics and thought I would share the shots Chris got of them. They aren't exactly what I had in mind..... much different but oh well, such as life, I guess I will be going to Sear's and getting studio pics. Which I didn't want to do that but Aunt Jody wasn't able to come for Thanksgiving and was going to do our family session but it didn't work out, oh well one day she will live here!!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: