Laugh Everyday~ Live Every Moment~ Love Beyond Words~
Jer 29:11 "For I know the plans I have for you declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Me with Becky and Beth

It was so good to see The Niel Family again. In the picture is me with Becky. When I met Becky and Tony threw my parents in Cheyenne we became good friends and at the time they had to little girls. Beth and Sami. Well Beth was Chris and I's Flower Girl in our wedding almost 16 years ago this November. Tomorrow Beth Graduates from basic training! Wow, either I getting old or time is just flying by way to fast! I can't believe Beth is old enough for this but it was great to see Becky and Tony too. Plus we got a extra surprise Phyllis and Sam Becky's parents, Beth's grandparents also came too. I haven't seen them since our wedding! Tomorrow we are going out to see her graduate and will post more picture soon of all of us together. We enjoyed a quick visit and went to the foot court at the bx for dinner so they could make sure to get Beth back to her dorm on time. We will see them again hopefully on Sunday too after my mom arrives Saturday night so she can see them too again. We had a wonderful visit and again Congrats Beth on all your accomplishments! More pictures to come on facebook and blog soon!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: