Laugh Everyday~ Live Every Moment~ Love Beyond Words~
Jer 29:11 "For I know the plans I have for you declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."

Friday, August 6, 2010

Sami's FIrst JV VolleyBall Games

I sent my camera and asked Sami to give it to some teammates who weren't playing at the time and take some shots of her for me to see and to share with her dad. She is exhausted. They didn't win but her coach told her she doesn't know quite were she was going yet, she kept yelling, talking, moving and that all the others things will fall into place as they progress threw the season. She has more games tomorrow and has to leave at 5:40 am! Needless to say she is in bed. However, I thought everyone would enjoy seeing some pictures of Sami playing volleyball! Its going to be a great year! Filled with Great Games!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: