Laugh Everyday~ Live Every Moment~ Love Beyond Words~
Jer 29:11 "For I know the plans I have for you declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."

Monday, August 16, 2010

Sami's First Home JV Volleyball game!

Look at my girl! She did great. She served the ball and did her rotations well. It was so much fun to watch them play and her the Varsity Team cheering them on etc... The Schools Team Name's are the Stacey Eagles. So her number is on front and back of her jersey and Eagles on the back were the names normally go. We had so much fun! I took lots of video and will try to figure it out how to download it all soon. Her coach even offered her to be captain of the Freshman's Team. Then they needed another player on the varsity and asked if Sami wanted to play however, Sami didn't hit the one mile run marker for Varsity team like she did for JV so she could sub for them. I guess she might have to do that to be able to sub on the team with them. They were amazing. Seeing Sami and the girls play and how exciting the crowd of parents and high school kids that filled up the gym was so much fun. It took me back to my days of playing sports with all my friends cheering us on, or being in the crowd cheering on my friends. She has a away game tomorrow and won't be home till late tomorrow evening. We can't wait for all her home games and her games at Randolf that we can go too those as well. I hope to figure it out soon how to upload the video's on the blog or facebook to see the kids play. Expecially for Chris. He is missing so much and all the kids kept bringing him up today and how they wished he could see them. At least if I can't figure out how to upload the video's when he comes home we plug it into the tv for him to watch then with the kids!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: