Laugh Everyday~ Live Every Moment~ Love Beyond Words~
Jer 29:11 "For I know the plans I have for you declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."

Sunday, August 22, 2010

Sami looking oh so thrilled till Her friends arrive. Even Aaron!

Sami was not having a good day as you can tell by the look on her face, then came her friends and she cheered up. Expecially Aaron. HE moved away a while ago and everyone to include her were excited to see him with his weekend visit. Tomorrow starts the first day of her High School years and I am ok with it but sad at the sametime. My baby is growing up on me, and I keep thinking I only have 4 more years! They go by too fast. Tomorrow I will post their first day of school pictures and she should have a smile back on her face because she gets to see all her own friends. Good Luck in High School Sami. We love ya!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: