Laugh Everyday~ Live Every Moment~ Love Beyond Words~
Jer 29:11 "For I know the plans I have for you declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."

Monday, August 23, 2010

The Final Four's First Day of School

Ok, my camera ran out of batterys this morning, and so Uncle Jay tried to use his cellphone but they were dark. Which is why Sami's is dark, then after school we got the ones of Hannah and Elijah and Ethan. Ofcourse they were so happy to see a camera out. Tomorrow I plan on getting better pictures of them before school hopefully nicer ones with smiles, till then Today was the First Day of School and this is what they wore and everyone has come home happy and loved thier teachers. Ethan said he got to hold snakes today! Oh yeah for me:) Hannah and Elijah just are in love with their teachers and said they had the best day and Sami is at Volleyball Practice and just handed us a huge package of paper's for High School with her oreintation date that we have to go to on Aug 26th. Till I get better pictures and a better header, these are it. Enjoy!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: