Laugh Everyday~ Live Every Moment~ Love Beyond Words~
Jer 29:11 "For I know the plans I have for you declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."

Saturday, August 28, 2010

End of Game Rap Up and Start of Varsity Team

Before each JV game the Varsity helps the JV team warm up and cheer them on and they do this cheer which I will have to catch at the next game to share, this is the end of JV game Routine and the Varsity running out like the JV do before each game and they do another warm up routine and chant for them. Who knew Girl's Volleyball also became a cheering squad! I don't remember doing all this when I played but so much has changed for sure! However, its really cool to watch them and see the Team's be there for each other.

No comments: