Laugh Everyday~ Live Every Moment~ Love Beyond Words~
Jer 29:11 "For I know the plans I have for you declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."

Thursday, August 19, 2010

Elijah picture before he got his glass's today and after he got his glass's. He got 2 pairs cause lets face it, he going to trash these till he is used to having to wear glass's all the time now. However, this pair are his favorite because they have flames on the sides of them which ofcourse just made him say "I'm the man!" Then he got another pair for backup. Its amazing thou, he put on the glass's and he say's "Mom everything is bigger!" I said ok,"Elijah can you read this?" Which was something across the room and tons of other things and he say's "Mom I can see and read everything now, its amazing!" Wow do I get Mom of the year award or what for not knowing how blind he really was or what! However, he has them now and he looks cute in them. It will take me a bit to get used to seeing him in them but most importantly, he can now read and see the blackboard at school and read period and see things. Which is the most important thing of all.

No comments: