Laugh Everyday~ Live Every Moment~ Love Beyond Words~
Jer 29:11 "For I know the plans I have for you declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."

Saturday, July 17, 2010

Matthew West - Save A Place For Me (Official Music Video)


AS WITH MANY YOUTUBE VIDEO'S IF IT COMES UP ENABLED GO TO http://www.youtube.com/ AND TYPE IN THE TITLE TO THIS POST. IF NOT AND IT PLAYS PLEASE SCROLL TO BOTTOM OF PAGE AND PAUSE THE MUSIC PLAYER TO LISTEN.
Today was Poppa's Memorial Service. This is the song that we used to go with Poppa Donahue's Slideshow that they played at his Memorial Service tonight. I wish I could get the slideshow to post but its to large for blogger to handle. Go figure! However, I can share the song! I would also like to Thank Jody for suggesting this song to me. It wasn't the song I was orginally looking for, but it fit just perfectly for what we were trying to say. So as the song say's "Save a Place For Me" and we will see you again one day in the kingdom of heaven, and as Chris wrote in your eulogy at the end, as said best by your great grandchildren, bye-bye we love you!

No comments: