Laugh Everyday~ Live Every Moment~ Love Beyond Words~
Jer 29:11 "For I know the plans I have for you declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."

Sunday, July 4, 2010

Happy 4th of July

This is the Final Four last year on the 4th of July. Its amazing what a one year has brought us and all the changes we have been through. I arrived home on the 4th of July from Chicago last year after my dad's motorcycle accident and seen my brother for the first time in almost 3 years. Now, Jay lives with us, Chris is deployed and has been Since May 3rd and won't return home to us till mid-Novemeber hopefully. Ethan is turning 12 on the 18th of July and started basketball for the first time and Sami is 14 and starting JV Volleyball Team at High School on Aug 2nd, and I have had so much physically happen to me with having RSD/CPRS type 1. I have had 3 spinal cord surgery's with a spinal cord stimulator implanted into my spine. Hannah and Elijah are growing like weeds and swimming thier summer away and will hopefully start on a swim team here soon like they want and the boys want to go to a football camp too. There is so much more in between that can happen in a year. As I reflect back on our year, how fast it has gone by, but also how much has changed and happend I am just Thankful for all of God's mercy's on us, Blessings and Thankful for the family and friends we have in our lives that love us and support us. Remember this 4th of July while you have a bar-b-que with family and friends to say a thank you to all the Men and Women who are serving our country for the rights of our freedom to celebrate this holiday called "The 4th of July!"

No comments: