Laugh Everyday~ Live Every Moment~ Love Beyond Words~
Jer 29:11 "For I know the plans I have for you declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."

Saturday, June 5, 2010

Chris on the day's of his Deployments!

When doing a picture search and trying to figure out how to get facebook to rotate my pictures, I had it written down under the picture on the right of Chris with the flag behind him that he had Deployed to Iraq in MAY 2006-OCT 2006. Then the picture on the Left is of him on the day of his deployment right now from MAY 2010-NOV 2010! To wierd!!! However, I love that I finally got them side by side and thought I would blog it for family to see also and share it. We are so proud of you Chris. Thank you for serving our country and being the Man of my dreams and The Best Father! We love and miss you so much! Let's see if you make it home by either our 16th anniversary on Nov 18th or by Thanksgiving! I would rather shoot for later than earlier so not disappointed:) Got to love the military for that! Love you, Cori
Posted by Picasa