Laugh Everyday~ Live Every Moment~ Love Beyond Words~
Jer 29:11 "For I know the plans I have for you declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."

Sunday, May 23, 2010

Elijah's 7th Birthday Party


As you can tell Elijah had a great birthday party. He loved his cake and party and presents. We happened to be 1 short! We missed Daddy. Elijah asked me before we left if he could smell good. That is the kids way of saying they want to smell like Daddy. So I put some of Daddy's cologne on him and he was set!
We had his birthday party a week early because his birthday lands on Memorial Weekend so we always try to do it a week early so his friends are in town. However, not many made it anyway. Mom's bad. Got invites out late. However, Elijah being so kind hearted said it was the best birthday! What a sweet boy I have blue lips and all! Enjoy!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: