Laugh Everyday~ Live Every Moment~ Love Beyond Words~
Jer 29:11 "For I know the plans I have for you declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."

Sunday, March 21, 2010

Sami's 14th Birthday Invite that we made on Smilebox....

4d5455324e6a55784e44593d0d0a&blogview=true&campaign=blog_playback_link" target="_blank">Click to play this Smilebox invite: Sami's 14th Bday invite

Create your own invite - Powered by Smilebox

A free digital invite by Smilebox



Sami's turns 14 on March 30th. I am having spinal surgery March 29th and I wanted to make sure we celebrated her day before I couldn't and she said she wanted a small sleepover with a select few friends. She is bumbed her best friend will be out of town thou, but this was our only time to do it. Plus Nana is arriving on Sunday so we had to do this so she could enjoy herself. Can't believe my baby will be 14 but she will be. Thought we would share her invite!

No comments: